Very Important Enrollment Question (1 Viewer)

placebo0

HSC
Hola my name is Jacqueline and I appologise profusely if this is in the wrong forum. I am desparate to know something and am way too impatient to wait until monday when school resumes so I thought I'd ask you guys. Okay so, I have done year 11 twice due to illness and complications. I still need to do year 12. I will explode if I have to do year 11 again. I am looking at going to Bankstown Senior College as I am over 18 and my parents still want me at a 'school'. Do you know if I will get accepted into year 12 or if they will make me do year 11 again? Also, I was told I could go to a school and still do spanish through OTEN. Is this true?
Thanks x

twistedrebel

HSC
have you received a preliminary certificate?
Spanish would probably be have to be done via Open High School

twistedrebel

HSC
have you received a preliminary certificate?
Spanish would probably be have to be done via Open High School

placebo0

HSC
Yes I have a certificate saying I've completed English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Legal Studies, Geography, Society and Culture, Drama and Spanish. :)

Nyxie

HSC
WOW! 20 units? Even in two years, that is very impressive - especially considering you have been ill. Well Done! :wave:

Nyxie

HSC
^^ oops ... I mean 18 units - still damn impressive :)

twistedrebel

HSC
18units,

well then you should be able to do year 12 with those subjects, starting in term 4

twistedrebel

HSC
18units,

well then you should be able to do year 12 with those subjects, starting in term 4

cirenasfailing

HSC
Don't go to bankstown senior college.
Shit facilities and unless you have trouble speaking english no one is open to helping you.
I've got a friend (quite a few actually) who goes to Bradfield senior college and i've heard much better things about that school.

but if you do go to bankstown senior college, i strongly recommend you pack your own lunch.

placebo0

HSC
Don't go to bankstown senior college.
Shit facilities and unless you have trouble speaking english no one is open to helping you.
I've got a friend (quite a few actually) who goes to Bradfield senior college and i've heard much better things about that school.

but if you do go to bankstown senior college, i strongly recommend you pack your own lunch.
Yeah well I can't get that far, I happen to live all the way in campbelltown and was just looking for a way to finish my education without tafe due to a bad experience. The best school I've ever been to has the worst reputation so I don't really care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)