vet science (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
hey, how many of you guysers out there want to do vet science? and what unis are you applying to?

well, i'm only applying to sydney uni. I was originally intending to apply to csu, but..... after having seen that frick of a registration form..... i was sufficiently scared out of applying there.

Is anyone here applying for csu? if so then may i ask, HOW THE HELL DO YOU ANSWER THEIR FRIKKIN QUESTIONS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

www.csu.edu.au/forms/vet0004.pdf

seriously, it's as if they don't want undergrads to do it, or something. :mad1:

or maybe it's my massive incompetence in English (subject) that causes me to fail so.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lmao !
i wouldve applied @USYD if it was like 95 or something instead of its whopping bloody 98.xx whatever it is.
i don`t think i`ll apply @CSU , but i might apply at james cook uni though ? =D
whats the UAI @CSU anyways ?

amyg238

HSC
I'm applying for it at Sydney Uni, but I'm not so confident about the 98.45 or whatever...

Its the only thing I really wanna do and see myself doing in the future, so I guess if I dont make it I'll do plain science and try transfer.

I wasn't thinking of applying at CSU... wheres James Cook? I've never heard of it...

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
JCU(James Cook Uni) is in Northern Queensland.

One of my friends is applying to Charles Sturt coz she reckons she won't make it into Usyd.

No UAI cut-off has been published as Charles Sturt uses the questionnaire to select candidates for an interview for B vet sci/B vet bio which has great weighting.

CSU said:
What UAI score do I need to get in?
Your academic record (UAI/ENTER or previous university study) only becomes relevant if you succeeded in the questionnaire and interview. Entry to the course is competitive and a score of at least 90, or GPA of at least 5.1, is required.
http://www.csu.edu.au/faculty/science/savs/vet/prospective/

Last edited:

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
the dfee for usyd vet sci is only 93.4, so i'm DEFINITELY applying for that.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
hahaha , i would`ve done that if i was REALLY into vet science =P [ i know a few friends who have applied for DFEE vet science ] , but i`m more into pharmacy :p , so i`ve applied DFEE @USYD for it already :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)