• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

VETERINARY MEDICINE (1 Viewer)

genenian

HSC
hiii all just wondering if there is anyone in the void of bos who is also trying for any 2025 entry veterinary courses (particularly usyd and charles sturt). wanted to bond on here and see how people are feeling, their atar goals etc.

genenian

HSC
oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
parsley hows your work experience going
ooooooooh how did you go in casper too

saltedparsley

HSC
i did 2 days in y11, had a week booked but was tragically cut short by a car accident (entirely my fault lmao)
have another week scheduled after hsc woohoo
i got q3 in casper, not amazing but i honestly thought i'd get q1 so...

how's your stuff going? usyd vet science requirements crazy fr i swear it's almost as bad as med

genenian

HSC
iiii have about 2 weeks? ive got a few more im tryna book but tell me why vets and shelters do not check their emails
I KNOW RIGHT why is it so competitive too like only 80 ppl got into vet at usyd last year and a third were international
i was so shocked for my q4 casper but i reckon i got like the 75th percentile LOL

saltedparsley

HSC
nah bro q4 is q4 you good
i just found all the vets near me using google maps, made a list and called all of them...
feel like i should try and get more work experience bc there's no way my atar's gonna be competitive

hey depending which area you're in i know a few vets that do work experience, i can name them if you want?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)