• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Video in Powerpoint (1 Viewer)

Freedom_Dragon

The 36th Dragon
HSC
N/A
Yeah u can.
I tested it with an AVI file & it worked.

Personally i think powerpoint is a crappy program.
Try using Swish v1.1,Swish v2, combined with the power of Flax text animation program n u got a good multimedia production going.
Or if u want to be fancy use Flash MX.

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
HTML would be the easiest way to boost marks in this, powerpoint will be used by everyone lol.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Or you could try using a program for somethignthat its not meant for or what is new to that program. For example Flash was generally used for animations and creating buttons. Importing video into flash and playing video files is sort of a newish thing to do in flash... its what I did. Try that. I dont like powerpoint either, its good for slides for lectures and thats about it.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
If your school has macs, use them. They are way better than PCS for media work. Keynote (part of the iWork package) has great inbuilt tools for making interative presentations with very cool and fluid animations and many many options - also it is all drag and dro - so no fighting with useless programs like powerpoint...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)