• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

video pplz (1 Viewer)

this is it

HSC
N/A
hey, just wondering if i could get ne ones help who did a video
as their major work for ext2. Did u guys edit it yourself or did u get it professionally edited? also did u hire out equipment or just use the good old home camera, ne help is greatly appreciated...:eek: :chainsaw:

spunkycheezle

hi! i did video!! It was the best experience ever!!!! I personally edited, directed, produced, wrote, designed and did a tad bit of acting work in my piece. It was a very erratic piece and didnt really have much structure (didnt explore the regular and cliched avenues of film making) erm... i did it on my school cam, which was as good as any home cam... i downloaded adobe premiere and used that as my editing tool... hmmm... what else... since my piece was "erratic" and since im an extreamly lazy bitch i never actually used a story board or any kind of planing, but then again my piece was looking at structure and the manipulation of it by uncontrolable forces... so i used that idea as my excuse for not completing a detailed journal... all in all... i got a 44/50 from the markers and my school teacher gave me a 27/50... bugga... my adivce, be EXTRA detailed and complete at least two journals, make sure u complete ur reflection statment at least a week before -oh, and be nice to ur teacher...

any way! good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)