• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

votive offering (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
angelduck said:
mmm, hall of the double-axes...........
yes, angelduck, that was an illuminating post. thankyou.
*under stress caused by trials, moonie goes into hall of double axes, takes one down and smiles threateningly at angelduck for posting useless things. dinner anyone?*
and yes, this may be a slightly (only ever-so-slightly mind u) hypocritical post...so no1 shall feel the need 2 comment on that, will they...*trails off running thumb slowly over edge of axe blade*

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Oh dude, you're getting a comment!
Firstly, remember to chop the duck's head off quicky but not like that wacky story about the headless chicken that survied for two weeks. So strange. That main reason we do this is to stop the duck from quacking or posting useless posts like "mmm, hall of the double-axes..........." Make sure you clean up afterwards.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
geez, i sound like a spoilt brat. well, i guess i probably am. *sighs* at least i can admit it. the first step is admitting u have a problem...xcept...i dont really see it as a problem! oh what to do? what to dooooooooooooooooo?

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Pfft....but she's blond!

Plus anna doesn't do ancient. I actually do more subjects with you then i do with her so theoretically you should be the one who gets the head chopped off. Now be a good duck and lie still for moonie...

(ya know we luv ya duckles!)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Well i know blondie's going to kick my ass in 3U. And that's besides the point. If i want to talk about getting my ass kicked in maths, i'd go to the maths forum. If i wanted to talk about getting my ass kicked in ancient and english, i'd go here. I love this community. So welcoming and supportive....

And plus, i hope that stalker was intended for the duck.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
please dont turn my thread into maths! PLEASE!!!!
i hate maths and it hates me!
*stops typing to glare psychopathically at notes*
no, i will not add to the mathiness. umm, axes. yes, this was about axes. whos gonna talk bout axes in their trial? (and note, i said TALK about axes, not USE them on harpy)

liddy

*cries* i aint a stalker tina. just thought id say hiiiiii to you mafia girls. before having yet another hissy fit about ext maths. btw its liz hehe guess i forgot to mention that huh...oops. im sorry i will stop polluting your ancient forum...*hides in a corner* luv

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
yeah, liz, we had NO idea it was u...neway, the mafia is inescapable. we know all. we see all. we are the ones who decorated your tricycle with daisy chains. i hate 3U maths. but its over. OVER! no more trials for me!!!!! oh, and ur welcome 2 invade our forum, its only ppl like sharky who must go. as a non-masked, non-maths, non-man who doesnt live in a strange mathy wood ur welcome here!

liddy

awwwww *feels accepted*

kill maths. lets not think about it.

oh btw, i loved the daisy chains!! such lovely taste girls

liddy

soupp.....tis hot.....i laugh in the face of hot....mwaahahahahha-a-aaaa-a *coughs* a-a-a *chokes*. yes. hot. i dont like hot. i'll show u an icecube!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
liddy said:
soupp.....tis hot.....i laugh in the face of hot....mwaahahahahha-a-aaaa-a *coughs* a-a-a *chokes*. yes. hot. i dont like hot. i'll show u an icecube!
ok, u have now been certified officially insane and have choked on a temperature...it could only happen at merewether.
so, after that brutal initiation ceremony...welcome 2 da mafia liddy! shall u be joinin minoan minions ltd or da azian rice triad?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)