Wackos assault on Gay Potter (1 Viewer)

Vahl

HSC
some wacko said:
It was with fear and a great sense of shame and guilt that I touched the cover of a Harry Potter book for the first time, and then forced myself to sit through the movies. For weeks I had prayed and asked for guidance, and I hope it was God's will that I did, and saw with my own eyes what is foisted upon the eyes and minds of our children...
check it out here: http://www.exposingsatanism.org/harrypotter2.htm

Vahl

HSC
Also in this article the guy says that the Tom Riddle character is a representation of Jesus and that the Malfoys are really the respectable Christian family, ...(whoose little darling is a bully and a brat)

Vahl

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
some people have too much time on their hands......

HAHAHAHAHA

check this one out

theologian said:
In a particularly distasteful and lewd display, Potter tries to tempt the rightfully furious Angel by raising his pant leg and showing him his nude ankle. In this way the Harry Potter books contribute to the hidden gay agenda. When this temptation is refused, he has a malignant house spirit who embodies all the evils of stem-cell research curse the angel down.
My my. If I'd known the kind of scandalous behaviour I was engaging in every time I wore shorts out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)