Warne (1 Viewer)

malayz_angel

One tablet? Hasn't anyone read the 'Herald' lately-- apparently he now confesses to taking two! And his reason for taking the tablets was pretty pathetic-- his vanity thought that he had to get rid of a double chin! So first it was one that his mother told him to take, now it's two. What's next-- three? He may be brilliant at cricket but damn, he's stupid.

"If nobody's perfect then I want to be nobody."

AGB

HSC
i dont reckon that he is stupid at all.....quite smart actually (sleezy but smart).

i reckon that by admitting to taking a second tablet he is just trying to make himself seem innocent i.e. "i didnt c a problem with it, just doing it to make myself look better. therefore i havent dun nething wrong".....he is diverting attention away from the real issue - he took a banned substance that is a masking agent!

just my theory...

schwang_thang

Originally posted by AGB
i dont reckon that he is stupid at all.....quite smart actually (sleezy but smart).

i reckon that by admitting to taking a second tablet he is just trying to make himself seem innocent i.e. "i didnt c a problem with it, just doing it to make myself look better. therefore i havent dun nething wrong".....he is diverting attention away from the real issue - he took a banned substance that is a masking agent!

just my theory...
nono, warne isnt smart :apig:

if ur theory is tru, then u can prolly credit warne's lawyers 4 thinking of that!

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by schwang_thang

nono, warne isnt smart :apig:

if ur theory is tru, then u can prolly credit warne's lawyers 4 thinking of that!
haha yeah ur prob right....wot was i thinking - warne and a brain???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)