Washing cars (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I'm thinking of applying for a job washing cars, but I'm thinking the pay might be a bit low. Does anyone know roughly the payrate you'd get for this kind of job? Also being female do you think they'd be less likely to employ me? (A lot of businesses say they're an EEO employer, but saying and doing are two different things)...?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah i dont think they pay well because they hire ppl under 18 and usually a big number of ppl on one day all washing cars

S

Shuter

A guy I know has a job like this for one of the caryards I tihnk. I think it might be full-time, he's about 20. I'll find out what his payrate is on monday if you're still interested.

One thing though, his hands are really dirty/dark usually like if you were a mechanic.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i reckon this "job" would get really boring after a while.. but i spose if its something you like doing then why the hell not.

i agree with the others, i reckon the pay would be fairly low... and if the employer has any decency about them they shouldnt be too worried about what gender you are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)