• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

wat makes my marks higher? (1 Viewer)

sorry..accidental

• didnt mean it

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • honest

• plz believe me

• it wont happen again

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

staunchdonkey

say if i were doin the subjects 3u Maths, 2u Maths, Standard English, P.E and Religion... for which subjects would i have to do really well in to obtain a relatively good mark... say in the 80's ?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
you'll need to do really really well in english (remember it HAS to count)...not sure about the others.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You'd need to do reasonably well throughout all your subjects, particularly PE.

If that is SOR I you are doing then you onl got 8 units. If it was SOR II, you'd have 9. You need to make up 10 units, unless you haven't posted your other subject.

TheKey

HSC
u should aim to be good in all those subjects but if u wanna get to study 1 subject harder i would definatly go with ext maths. if u can do really well in ext math and math2unit, ur pretty much set...unless u stuff up the other subjects badly.

like a guy from our school screwed ESL and physics which counted in his UAI and ended up with 92UAI. He got a band6 in 4 unit maths and 3 unit maths :).

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by TheKey
u should aim to be good in all those subjects but if u wanna get to study 1 subject harder i would definatly go with ext maths. if u can do really well in ext math and math2unit, ur pretty much set...unless u stuff up the other subjects badly.

like a guy from our school screwed ESL and physics which counted in his UAI and ended up with 92UAI. He got a band6 in 4 unit maths and 3 unit maths :).

yes, being really good at one subject helps alot.

santaslayer

HSC
U would need to do pretty good in everything but if you do really bad in a subject that is scaled lower relative to other subjects ten u would need to consider putting more work in or dropping it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)