wat to combine with law? (1 Viewer)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
does UNSW have a good name for social sciences, in particular the politics and international relations major?.. as i am trying to decide what to combine with Law.

i know the commerce and eco faculty is supposed to be elite, but im not really interested in accounting or anythin like that i dont think. Eco was my fave subject at school, but i hear Uni economics is very different, and im interested in more the qualitative than the quantitative side.

so has anyone heard anything good or bad about social science as a combination with law.. especially tht particular international relations major.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
If eco was ur fave subject at school - I suggest u combine with commerce and major in international business, its quite an interesting major (I do it) the stuff in it is like globalisation and stuff u did in Year 12 eco

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
such decisions

might do BEc and major in economic history, that looks pretty good

when it says in the degree outline that u get 8 "options" does that mean u can choose from any faculty

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
hey minal I'm really gunning for Intl business too and I was wondering how many ppl do it

why did you choose it?

I really enjoyed economics too!

what kinda of job prospects are there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)