Water Monitoring...Urgh! (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I had to do that page in the syllabus on water monitoring as an assessment. Handed it in today. It was done so badly, and was incredibly, INCREDIBLY short. That's all I wanted to say....I hate chem so much ><

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Speaking as a Chemist - please don't take the section as being at all representative of anything but a tiny fraction of Chemists.

Xu

dangerous driver
HSC
N/A
CM_Tutor said:
Speaking as a Chemist - please don't take the section as being at all representative of anything but a tiny fraction of Chemists.
Tee hee :D

I do chemistry at university. Chemistry not that bad there

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Oh god, water management... Well our teacher is so disorganised and we're so far behind that he's making the class go out and research a particular aspect of water management (i got BOD, lucky me...) Then next week we have to report back to the class with our info.

When we did the atmosphere and air quality etc, the only notes we got were photocopies of the maquarie study guide. That's all our notes! We then proceeded to spend many periods just reading the notes.

We is so screwed for trials....

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
lol I found water monitoring/management to be one of my favourite topics in chem back in the HSC, I hated carbon chemistry.

A

abdo

wogboy said:
lol I found water monitoring/management to be one of my favourite topics in chem back in the HSC, I hated carbon chemistry.
yes, carbon is by far the most annoying element...

off the topic: hey your sig wogboy... isn't that like maxwell's equations? gauss, ampere, faraday!!! lol thats good light.

tray_c

we r all screwed

our teacher left us in the incapable hands of a prac teacher for the entire of term 3 so we have done NO water pracs. they suck. we r screwed and my class failed our trials too.

tennille

HSC
we didnt do any water pracs at all. The Conquering Chemistry text book gives you examples of water testing- it's pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)