• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ways of getting crap into your brain..stuck (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ok i don't know about everyone here, but i hate it when im just about to fall asleep, really really tired, but i have to get a certain portion of my work done and i can't get a damn thing into my head. anyone know of ways to get stuff registered into your brain so it never goes away...
i try and read it out loud sometimes but that not only annoys the people around me, but it annoys me too..lol

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Best to be awake, really. Get enough sleep so you don't fall asleep while studying.

With formulae or equations, try writing them a number of times. Be bothered to dig deeper and find reason behind concepts - it would be easier to remember something you understand than an empty rule.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
say it out loud over and over again helps me memorise it (short term memory, aka i forget immediately after the exam)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
depends what kind of learner you are, I learn better by listening to things or teaching them to someone else, so I repeat them outloud, try and audio record them and listen to them or get with my friends and teach them topics they dont know

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
wow that's a really good idea...i tried doing that a number of times, worked quite efficiently. thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)