We will be launching a new website! (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
On behalf of the Bored of Studies team, I am excited to announce that we will be launching a new website on Sunday 2nd of June! :bosman:

Ever since the first Bored of Studies website was launched in 2002, we have been committed to helping students get through one of most important years of their educational journey. Now, over half a million members and over 5 million posts later, this new website will open another chapter in Bored of Studies’ 15+ year history. It provides a clear message of who we are and our continued commitment to helping students in the community.

The website has been designed with a refreshed user-friendly look and intuitive browsing experience. The biggest change will be in our Resources section. If you are looking for or wanting to upload resources, there will be more new and improved functionalities available than ever before!

We cannot wait to show you our new website and will be giving out further details in the days leading up to the launch on what to expect, so keep an eye on this page for further announcements! :spin:

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Fun fact: As a moderator on the old website, you could change your website format from the standard one to "Mobile". But when you did that it just bricked your account.

I know because I tried it once for fun and bricked my account until someone reset it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)