• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

welcome to the day before damnation. hsc modern tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Charlyboi

i have realised...i have about 15 hours to remember everything done fromthis course. to pump my 70-80 mark trials up to an 80-90+ hsc mark...

and its useless getting any notes from here.

nobody does america as a national study here, or william randolph hearst, sans maybe one person who posted an essay LAST YEAR.

Nobody does conflict in the pacific. i found like 2 essays on the thing, again posted last year.

and nobody does world war o... lol i'm still goneskies

so i'm going to go fill up on milo and berocca. and play halo 2 for the next 13 hours, reading my notes occassionally between loading screens.

cheers everyone, and good luck

btw for anyone doing conflict in the pacific or america and hearst, heres some tips

Conflict in the pacific
*the war
1)reasons japan was winning up til '41
2)reasons japan lost from '41 to 45
)effect on civilians
i didnt focus on occupation, so no tips for that. just some stuff about democratisation and containing communism in russia

america
i got nothing. oh wait. american foreign policy and the monroe doctrine. thats all. study up

hearst
his life story + political influence or lack thereof, or media influence

john lennon "time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"
on to halo 2

Last edited:

=slade=

HSC
i like john lennons quote... makes me feel better about my frequent 'study breaks' which i reason are DEFINATLY necessary because...um...im stressed? ....i have to watch daytime blue heelers?

at this point, even rearranging study notes = need for a break becos i did something 'productive' that required 'thinking'.....lol

H.S.What?

HSC
Charlyboi said:
i have realised...i have about 15 hours to remember everything done fromthis course. to pump my 70-80 mark trials up to an 80-90+ hsc mark...

and its useless getting any notes from here.

Nobody does conflict in the pacific.

so i'm going to play halo 2 for the next 13 hours
lol yea u summed up my feelings right there. I hate war in the pacific, i got no idea, and halo 2 rules. i been playing a lot of that too lately

noleman

HSC
lol yea u summed up my feelings right there. I hate war in the pacific, i got no idea, and halo 2 rules. i been playing a lot of that too lately
World of Warcraft does it for me but yeah same diff. Too bad I have History ext on friday as well...

TessaBu

well i personally wish that i didn't stay up til 3 am talking to my boyfriend who had just finished the hsc and spent the whole time gloating anyway...
i haven't got a clue on ww1... eh.. ill do it in the morning... until then its
"ready steady cook" for me.
YAY!
im finished tomororw tho so "na na ni na na"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)