What about these kinds of subjects? (1 Viewer)

ressul

Mr
HSC
I do:
4 unit mathes
3 unit maths
ESL
Chinese
Physics
so what do your guys think about that?
And how hard for me to get a UAI over 90?
(By the way, I do well in ESL and mathes(like top 5 in year), but if my school wasn't good enough in HSC, will it make my mark down?)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Your schools name/rank/class size would be useful in answering that

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
4/3unit easy if your good at maths
ESL, dunno my school didn't offer it
Chinese VERY hard to get decent scaling
Physics, pretty good

90+ should be pretty easy for you as long as you don't majorly screw up anything

ressul

Mr
HSC
Ok

School: St. Augustine's college(at Brookvale)
Class Size: less than 28 people perclass
By the way, I have my Chinese crouse in Stealla Marrys college(It's Chinese is alway at top 20 in the state)
Thank you!!!!!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
You should be over to get over 90 UAI with any combination of subjects (fulfilling the Schedule A and B, 10 unit minimum reuirement). ESL English doesnt scale very well, but your other subjects I notice more than make up for you so it shouldnt be too difficult. Anyhows as I like to say, it's not your subjects which determine your UAI but your effort put into acheiving it.
That is all...

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I'm familiar with your school - if you are indeed ranked within the top five students, you have an extremely good chance of scoring 90+.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
inasero said:
ESL English doesnt scale very well, but your other subjects I notice more than make up for you so it shouldnt be too difficult.
Actually, if you get a mark of 90 or more in ESL, you get scaled up. I got 91, and got scaled to 92. And it was the highest scaled mark out of my 12 unit even though 91 is my third highest HSC mark.

So you have a very good chance of getting 90+. maybe even 95+!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i would think an average hsc marks of 80 will get you over 90. i think you can potentially get higher, considering you are ranked in top 5 for maths. :)
if my school wasn't good enough in HSC, will it make my mark down?)
no that wont affect anything. your mark will depend on your individual performace throughout the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)