What are my options... (1 Viewer)

Mustafa Jihad

HSC
N/A
Hi there
I would like to know what are my options if I don't get the required UAI. I am seriously thinking about repeating. Do I have to repeat at the same school, or can I repeat by staying at home.

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Your option, I would assume, is to go for:

SYMPATHY MARK.

Method: jump off a bridge. Break your writing hand and fracture your skull. Sit back and relax, and let the marks come in ...

Ac (free of charge!)

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
If you really want to go to uni:
Have you been to the uni websites??? Some unis have programs for people who worry that they might not just get enough UAI. It might to too late to apply but check for them. (eg. Access scheme)

Also, have a look at going to TAFE and then transfer into unis after a semester or a year... I have no idea about where to get info tho...

I think there's othr options, but i'm not sure.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
if u want 2 repeat u can do it at ur old now or do it at tafe thats wat a friend of mine did or by distance ed.
but i wouldn't recommend it cause heard a study said that 9/10 ppl that repeated fail da second time
p.s heard this from a government website.

Simmo

u can do it at tafe again

problem with most people who r repaeting is that they think they know all the stuff so they dont study, and then they get bad marks. thats my experience. im doing it at tafe coz i did homescholling so im not repeating but most of the other people r. so if ur going to repaet make sure u dont make that mistake

There are SO many options that I only found out once i hit year twelve--my advice to you, go and talk to your school careers advisor
Go to as many uni open days as you can, career markets, whatever you can get to
they really DID help me in making my choices
If all else fails, yes, you CAN repeat, but there are also so many tafe courses that you can take up on and then continue them in uni
goodluck and don't worry too much until you've had a chat with your careers advisor :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)