What Arts like at UNSW? Deciding 4 UAC app (International relations/ HR management) (1 Viewer)

Mayb-no-mayb-so

HSC
Hi all,
Ive been wracking my brains trying to decide on the 'right' choice about uni UAC applications for the past week. Hope one of u guys can help!!

TO do or not to do Arts (@UNSW)?

Like said, I want to major in Int'l Relations and/or Human Resource Management. And I NEED to do well (aiming for a D/HD here ^^) for a "maybe transfer"

Can anyone tell me more about the nature of Arts assessments? I know that they have group presentations etc, but are you at any point expected to write essays under time pressure (like in HSC)? Only I suck at that- can never finish cos Im so paranoid about expression and whatnot. If its a hand-in essay, then all good =)

Thanks ;)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: What Arts like at UNSW? Deciding 4 UAC app (International relations/ HR managemen

Of course you'll be forced to write essays under time pressure... like if you have an exam or an in-class essay.

Mayb-no-mayb-so

HSC
Re: What Arts like at UNSW? Deciding 4 UAC app (International relations/ HR managemen

Yes but... is that the 'usual mode' of assessment for Arts so to speak? I dunno... I think probs with Media, portfolios & group presentations might be done more often, say. Thanks for the awesome fast reply though shadowdude!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)