What can I do if I preformed bad in trials and I wanna get 90+ ATAR (2 Viewers)

Fazeenmeinu

HSC
In year 12, for internals in term 1 is preformed averagely (Passing everything). In term 2, I didn't preform as great so I failed like two subjects, but In term three I go 80's for most my subjects which are English adv, math std, modern history, Legal studies, but I didn't pass for biology. I just took my trials and honestly I think I didn't preform well for math, modern and biology.

Do you think there is still a way, despite my disgusting performance in internals to get a 90+ ATAR?

If I step up my game, will my bad internals push me down significantly?

spiderfan44

HSC
this stuff more of depends on ranking and such, like if youre ranking quite well internally then it shouldnt be too bad, but if youre ranking poorly its going to impact you more. i dont know if youre going to get a 90+, but even if you dont know just try your hardest anyways to do well in hsc. also keep in mind that a lot of degrees have adjustment factors, a lot of degrees will add atar points based on your performance in relevant subjects.

Fazeenmeinu

HSC
this stuff more of depends on ranking and such, like if youre ranking quite well internally then it shouldnt be too bad, but if youre ranking poorly its going to impact you more. i dont know if youre going to get a 90+, but even if you dont know just try your hardest anyways to do well in hsc. also keep in mind that a lot of degrees have adjustment factors, a lot of degrees will add atar points based on your performance in relevant subjects.
I wanna get into law, also my ranks were not as bad, so for the subjects I preformed poorly in, alot of students did worse aswell. But Thanks, that means alot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)