What course have you been accepted in through a college ?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I've made it, into Martin College in the city... Im doing a double diploma, Advanced Diploma in Business Management with a Diploma of Business majoring in International Business :) i Start in Feb. 7th
My UAI sucked i got : 42.00 and i got 62 - business, 63 - geography, 64 - general maths, 67 - standard english and 74 - Infomational Tech. :( ohwell... hopefully with this course i'll make it in 2year into International Business at Maquarie Uni.

How about you guys? Did you apply for college, what you make it in? Any of you just finished and made it to Uni?? Any thing jus post on this thread.

Last edited:

mija

HSC
i got an alright uai but i'm fearing that cut offs might go sky-rocketing that i might consider applying for colleges :<

luckyduck

yeah same i got an alright but knowing how the cutoff rise every year i dont fink i'll make it into my course i wanna do

so i'm doing to go to the private college (insearch) that is run by uts and doing dipmola of business and transfer to 2nd yr of b.business at uts

_manda_87_

HSC
I was accepted into the Intercontinental hotel school in the city to do a bach. of bus. in hotel management

netpin

HSC
what is the general UAI cut off for b. business, hospitality management at ICMS and Intercontinental hotel school?

my.cherie.amour

HSC
netpin said:
what is the general UAI cut off for b. business, hospitality management at ICMS and Intercontinental hotel school?

the Hotel School does not need a UAI, as i'm not getting one, but i got accepted. i'm pretty sure that ICMS does not need one either.

check out the websites; they'd usually tell you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)