what do i do next??? (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
ok, i just applied for BEngineering/Bscience at USYD, and i'm pretty sure that i'll get in. now what am i to do next, or what shuld i expect to do next?

i don't know anything abt. uni(especially all this jargon such as credit points and stuff like that) , and i feel that i'm doing something wrong....:mad1:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
wait for your letter of offer, then accept your offer online
then go in on the appropriate day to enrol

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
your not doing anythign wrong. i went thru the same phase as you last year, but at least you have this forum and us to help you out.

when you get your offer on monday, with it will be posted instructions on what to do next, a schedule of when and what to bring when you enroll. don't forget that you also pick your subjects for the year during enrolment, but you can change your subjects later on after enrolment so don't stress if you don't put down what you want to do. as long as you have listed the core subjects (if any) down, you will be fine!!

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
what engineering are you doing?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
...then go in on the appropriate day to enrol
so do i have to prepare something for this day- coz i'm seeing lot of ppl. talking about what subjects to choose in the first year, and stuff like that. :s

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by evilc
what engineering are you doing?
i'm choosing either civil engineering or software, still haven't decided.

btw, as i was asking on the usyd forum (in which no one replied), how can i do BE/Bsci(advanced)? there was no such option on the uac book...so i don't know. :s

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
damn that must suck having to go to the uni in person to enrol...All i had to do to enrol at newcastle was follow links on the homepage

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah it does suck having to go into uni to enroll. the long ques and the hot summer weather doesn't help either!!

santaslayer

HSC
i think the problem is that we dont have anything to do and we are in a state of limbo....in this situation ur mind just floats away and starts stressing about unecessary stuff......

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
a) Course isn't offered here.
b) Do major in Political Economy
c) Avoding maths, while doing economics
d) I don't have the marks to get into anything good at Melbourne (I might just scrape into Arts, but I doubt it)
e) Monash is WAY too far from my house. If I went to Monash i'd have to move anyway.
ahh....no wonder u hang around on these forums- so u can get to know some sydney siders. ;) :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)