what do u do when ur all stressed out and depressed..? (1 Viewer)

lindanguyen

class of '06
HSC
ii'm so depressed right now but also so stressed.. just recently a few hours ago, my bf broke up with me.. and now i feel the pain of losing him... i know it sounds sappy.. but i dunno what to do now *cries*like i can totally understand why he did, and like cuz all the study and stress of being in yr 12... but now i feel so sad..

S

Shuter

lindanguyen said:
i can totally understand why he did, and like cuz all the study and stress of being in yr 12... but now i feel so sad..
Wait up, how can you understand when you're in year 11? Anyway, he sounds like a dick if that was his excuse.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
u could go into the middle of a park n kick a ball high into the sky...but dont bother tryin 2 find it....will jus make the scenario worse:p

S

Shuter

braad said:
u could go into the middle of a park n kick a ball high into the sky...but dont bother tryin 2 find it....will jus make the scenario worse:p
Or better yet go around to his house and kick him in the balls instead.

lindanguyen

class of '06
HSC
lol, i'm so stressing now got so much work and i dunno if i can handle it all. i cant see me in yr 12.. i'd say next year would be a stressful one to the max for me. and i dunno bout him i guess. well i dunno...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
if he really likes you, and he only broke up with you because of hsc, then he made a pretty stupid mistake :p
he's probably going to think about you more now, and get distracted more. shame nobody warned him that if there's nothing wrong with a relationship, don't break up just for the sake of yr12.

but if you don't think you should be with him anymore, only time will help you get over it.

and people post really useless things in here. :mad:
there are people who don't want to be told to masturbate '-_-

S

Shuter

Dreamerish*~ said:
if he really likes you, and he only broke up with you because of hsc, then he made a pretty stupid mistake :p
he's probably going to think about you more now, and get distracted more. shame nobody warned him that if there's nothing wrong with a relationship, don't break up just for the sake of yr12.
If he really liked her he wouldn't of broken up with her - at all - that's a given. Obviously he didnt like her and broke up with her and used that as an excuse because he was too much of a pansy to admit the truth.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Shuter said:
Or better yet go around to his house and kick him in the balls instead.
mmm, n try n find them...u could get gr8 satisfaction from seeing him in such pain

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
perhaps, but not necessarily
there are a lot of idiots out there who think they can take a 1 year break and do their HSC, then get back after.
it never happens.
and they only get distracted more '-_-

but yeah, it could be that he's not interested anymore.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
did u steal him? :p JOKING...sorry...

lindanguyen

class of '06
HSC
i guess there is no point in crying over it. i'll just get on with life, thx for the advice. but still stressed from all this work... god whew!

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
1. eat chocolate (always helps!)
2. stop crying - ur only hurting you. It's not gonna make him come back (for the time being anyway)
3. Focus on your study, your exams and stuff. Get into your textbooks. Your in year 12 and if u want a good hsc or uai u gota work for it but this emotional stuff ur going thru can really skrew you up so leave emotions out, there is no point crying about it, if it's over it's over, (im sayin this from experience ere ;)) remember: the guy isn't going to save your life, but your hsc most possibly will so use logic before emotions.
4. Go out with your friends and have fun go movies pools or whatever, just get involved with other stuff.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
People actually break up because it's their HSC year? hah.

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
ouch.

i actually got a girl for this year :p dunno why people say otherwise

SweetSeasons

HSC
I think it's good to have some one, spesh if they are in the same year cause you are going through the same thing so you don't really have to talk about it and yeah, just an escape i guess from the stress of the hsc.
Don't take school relationships seriously, I reckon.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lindanguyen said:
ii'm so depressed right now but also so stressed.. just recently a few hours ago, my bf broke up with me.. and now i feel the pain of losing him... i know it sounds sappy.. but i dunno what to do now *cries*like i can totally understand why he did, and like cuz all the study and stress of being in yr 12... but now i feel so sad..
When I broke up with my girlfriend (and actually cared) I went outside and played basketball. Slamming the ball really hard against the backboard really helped.

And being in year 12 is no excuse to break up with someone, it's stupid how people say that shit.

lindanguyen

class of '06
HSC
your all so sweet.. thanks for the advice. . ah i brokedown last night and woke up like that too ahh.. i guess when they say u never know how much u love them until u've lost them? well i gues its so true. well im going to try start my assessments and hope that takes my mind off everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)