What do you guys think the questions are gonna be this year? (1 Viewer)

Gods_Spear

HSC
I'm leaning towards purposes of history or who are historians question, because they have asked how is history constructed and how has history changed over time quite often, and they haven't asked the first two. What historians is everyone bringing in as well?

Chiprr

Somewhat Active Member
HSC
Good there was just one of the annuity questions that I couldn't work out. Do you know how they got 402000- 200M. Also how was their rate 1.005, if it was 6%p.a monthly?

Gods_Spear

HSC
I feel like I got close, but I didn't get there. Also messed up the graph question and the area of square + arcs. Minor though, probs calculator errors, hopefully I get at least half marks for both

Chiprr

Somewhat Active Member
HSC
5th is actually third because of extension 2. What did you get for the square and arc question?

Gods_Spear

HSC
Nah I got it wrong and realised at the last second, i got under 144 so it cant be right. Exam pressure made me not be able to see till the last 10 seconds tragic. I got 120 something

Chiprr

Somewhat Active Member
HSC
How are you studying for question 1 of History Extension

Gods_Spear

HSC
Making sure I got my quotes and historians down, preparing thesis's, did a practice Question 2 but not really sure about 1, since I think it is going to be something they have not asked, I really need some trial papers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)