• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you think of your school executive staff? (1 Viewer)

missuniverse

HSC
N/A
Just interested in what ppl think of their school's executive staff?

Anything you want to say about your principal, deputy, careers adviser, year adviser?

For me

principal doesn't bother to engage with the students (barely knows our names) and is too busy being away (reminds me of kevin 747) and when he's back all he does is get all sissy and angry at us

deputy principal is alright but i think she's a lebo she keeps staring at me in this uncomfortable 'i'm gonna eat that *meow*' manner'

careers adviser is always stressed out and really needs to calm down if he's gonna help fill our forms. Hates the myschools website.

my year adviser is an absolute tool and doesn't know my name after all these years ... keeps saying, 'Oh XYZ u can't imagine how much effort I put into you ... I treat you like my child ... you wouldn't be where you are today without my persistent dedication' Pfffftttt

rant ended :uhhuh:

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
hahaha...
i would say something but i dont know if any staff members from my school browse these forums LOL

showy

HSC
principal doesn't bother to engage with the students (barely knows our names) and is too busy being away (reminds me of kevin 747) and when he's back all he does is get all sissy and angry at us
Just like this, all she is interested in is getting trophies to display on her desk for all to see. Her secretary does everything for her.

twistedrebel

HSC
most principals have huge ego's and always trying to obscure figures to their advantage.

Lukybear

HSC
All pretty good. My vice hold english classes and give us english essays as samples for generic :)

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
my old principle was the best. the BESTBESTBESTBEST. he actually cared about the students and listened to us and treated us like we actually knew what we were talking about, even when we probably didn't [jim, remember yr7 drama guild? xDD]. he was so cool :)

kcqn93

HSC
principal treats my grade like lab rats... experimenting.... don't like her...

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
(Yes, I'm an 09er who feels like reminiscing on the good old days of high school :p )

My school's staff were awesome. Principal knew just about everyone, you saw him around the place all the time. He also has a rather unique sense of humour, which scares some of the younger years :p

Head of Secondary was also really good, always approachable and willing to put in extra effort to fix things up. Like when I did the UNYA Perez de Cuellar competition, he went and organised all our travel and registration and so on and even came to watch us down in Sydney.

Careers adviser/year adviser was also my Legal teacher... fun times...

So yeah, in general, my school is awesome. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)