• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what does this mean (1 Viewer)

NT-social

HSC
im sorry for not answering ur question but......i agree i wanna know what that means 2

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
if u are away overseas or something u can get someone to put in your uac preferences for u (and accept offers)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
The section that asks you if you want to nominate a person to act on your behalf in the online application just allows that person to speak on your behalf in case a problem with your application arises.

To authorise a person to enrol you into a certain uni course and accept a uni offer, you must fill in Supplementary Form A in the UAC Book. The authorisation given in the Online Application does not allow that person to accept uni offers for you.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
fleepbasding said:
yeah, I'm also a little worried about this... Is there a due-date for supplementary form A?
Friday 30/9. Whether or not they accept late submissions I'm not sure, but it's best to play it safe and get it filled out and sent tomorrow

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Friday 30/9. Whether or not they accept late submissions I'm not sure, but it's best to play it safe and get it filled out and sent tomorrow
dang! So much to fill out... I might not have to fill it out, I'm worried about accepting offers because our families having a Vietnam holiday. We get back around 20th-25th of January or so. Would this be in time for accepting offers and such for most unis? When do you think the due date for accepting mainround offers is for most UNI's? I've been curious about this for a few weeks and was going to start a thread about it, so does anyone know?

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
fleepbasding said:
dang! So much to fill out... I might not have to fill it out, I'm worried about accepting offers because our families having a Vietnam holiday. We get back around 20th-25th of January or so. Would this be in time for accepting offers and such for most unis? When do you think the due date for accepting mainround offers is for most UNI's? I've been curious about this for a few weeks and was going to start a thread about it, so does anyone know?
I recall enrolment for USyd being around January 24, though I'm unsure as to whether all unis will have enrolment around that time as well. It's definitely around the latter quarter of January though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)