What ep of Buffy/Angel made you cry? (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Taken largely from the what movie made you cry etc...I noticed quite a few people, including myself mentioned episodes of Buffy where either themselves or someone they knew cried (Poloktim almost cried!!).

So what episodes of Buffy/Angel made you cry??

I watched my sister cry in the Becoming pt 2, the episode where Buffy sacrifices herself to save Dawn (and she screamed at the tv when Buffy didn't kill Glory) and we both cried in that Angel episode where Angel was turned human, and then had time turned back so he could prevent it and Buffy was all upset and stuff saying she'd never forget.

Mmmm that's all I can think of because it's around this time that I stopped watching the show...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I was close to tears when Spike was killed in the final of Buffy

astro

HSC
Yes, the part when Spike dies is pretty sad, he was the coolest vamp

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
never actually cried during an ep of buffy, but closest i've came would be becoming pt 2, i will remember you and hero. oh and your welcome (and basically anytime in angel where they play that tape of doyle). although when i read a spoiler for seeing red that tara died i was depressed for days. she was easily my favourite character

olay

HSC
i've cried in heaps of them :S but you know what was really sad??? when buff stabbed anya and xander was there... + then she sang "i'm the mrs". :( i love anya!!!!

i wanted to cry in becoming pt 2 .... but i think i tried to hold it back cos my entire family was watching too. i probably cried anyway. :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Minai said:
I was close to tears when Spike was killed in the final of Buffy
Yep same. And I was almost crying when Xander and Buffy made up after their tiff at the end of season 6.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Never actually cried, but there were episodes that have made me want to cry... Spike dying was one, another was Hush.

None of the Buffy/Angel moments ever did anything for me... I always found Angel kinda blah.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh I also cried at the end of the season with Glory when Buffy "died".

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
oh no!
you all suck!
i haveent seen season 7 yet
its ruined, ruiineeeddd
either way i cry in the episode where buffys in the mental assylum
its the most twisted and amazing episode of any show ive ever seen!!!
and its so sad :(
i lvoe it

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ohh this is the best thread ever <33

ok here are mine

angel (b/c it's shorter):
'i will remember you'
'hero' (RIP glenn quinn)
'a hole in the world' (definitely one of the sadder moments of tv :|)

buffy:
'becoming pt 2' - like macca said, "its simply the saddest minute of tv. ever."
'the body'
'the gift'
'as you were' (i think. it's the part where buffy says "i'm sorry, william") and argh!
'beneath you'
'conversations with dead people' (sorta, teary but not crying)
'chosen' (only cuz of the spike thing. 'i love you.' 'no you don't, but thanks for saying it').

ahh i love buffy/angel. i can't believe it's all over. there's some i'm probably missing, too.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
gah, i didn't mean Hush, i wrote the wrong thing because i suck. dammit, now i've completely forgotten what the episode was called. when her mum died.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
lol that's what i was wondering...i didn't say anything because i thought hmmm maybe i'm thinking of the wrong ep...but hush? i thought it was funny...esp gile's drawing that pic of buffy with the funky hips...

Fry

glycerine said:
ohh this is the best thread ever <33
i was about to say the same thing. finally, a thread i can get excited about!

i cried heaps when Cordelia died in "You're Welcome" (Angel). the ending was just so poignant and moving. just the way she died was so sad...not in a battle by going down in a blaze of glory but just by a few quiet words of wisdom and the knowledge that she never woke up from her coma. i don't think ive ever cried so much over a tv show in my life. tears just continually flowed down my face and when i went to bed, i buried my face in my pillow and sobbed like a baby.

Cordelia was such a cool character. i remember being so excited when i heard that her character was returning, or so i thought. her appearance in the episode highlighted what has been missing in Angel. she brought so much warmth and humour and was like a breath of fresh air in this dark and gritty show. call me blind but i never ever expected that she would die because she was just TOO important. she's been there from the very beginning, in both Angel and Buffy and now she's gone forever. :( :(

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yulia said:
I watched my sister cry in the Becoming pt 2, the episode where Buffy sacrifices herself to save Dawn (and she screamed at the tv when Buffy didn't kill Glory) and we both cried in that Angel episode where Angel was turned human, and then had time turned back so he could prevent it and Buffy was all upset and stuff saying she'd never forget.
I cried in both of those, especially the Angel one. My mum thought I was crazy, but she didn't understand!

Fry

probably the most saddest episode of Buffy for me is "The Body". that was just downright depressing, tears are welling up in my eyes just thinking about it. "Grave" was also incredibly sad, especially when Xander kept telling Willow he loved her just before she tries to destroy the world and she keeps blasting him with magic until she's all magicked out and then she collapses into his arms and weeps. i just burst into tears at that moment. there's just something about the way Alyson Hannigan cries just makes me wanna cry! i also loved the song, 'The Prayer of St. Francis' by Sarah McLachlan playing at the end of the ep...just beautiful

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Angel surpasses Buffy as a TV show in my honest opinion, the best moments were :

1. When Angel tries to smother wesley with the pillow in Forgiving, after making sure that wes knows its not angelus, its Angel whose doing this. "you took my son, i'l never forgive you, never, your a dead man price!" that is awesome.
2. When Drusilla walks in at the end of The Trial and turns Darla. bloody hell.
3. When Wesley shoots his "father" to save Fred in Lineage.
4. When the group fights the beast in Apocalypse Nowish/Rain of Fire and then Angel see's Conner & Cordy. Ick Ick Ick.
5. At the end of Sleep Tight when Holtz jumps into Q'uortoth and we see a devastated Angel lieing on the ground and his last words "conner" :'(
6. When Angel goes to the Oracles to turn back time and Buffy & Angel are holding each other just before the day is reset.
7. Doyles sacrifice was pretty moving, it would have been good to see him stick around for a bit longer. But in a way thats what makes Hero such a good episode.
8. A Hole In The World/Shells were 2 supurb episodes, its hard to be sad about it since Freds death ultimately gave us Illyria who is awesome i reckon.
9. When Darla stakes herself in the alley in Lullaby
10. In Soul Purpose, when Spike gets the cup thing and drinks from it and Angel turns to ash. :(

In Buffy The Body was a very moving episode (thats the one where joyce dies), and just the reactions of everyone to her death. The Gift were she saves Dawn at the end was also probably one of the best episodes, and where the show should have stopped! The bad blood between Levin and ME/Joss started when Buffy moved to UPN... which resulted in Angels cancellation and when you look at the last 2 seasons of buffy they are good, but you cant compare them to any season of Angel. :mad:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
glitter burns said:
gah, i didn't mean Hush, i wrote the wrong thing because i suck. dammit, now i've completely forgotten what the episode was called. when her mum died.
the body

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)