what happenes if i get 0 (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
im goin to get 0 for this test tmorrow and im not worried cause i have 12, but wat happens then, do i just get 0

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Not sure. I suggest you try to get some marks for your class' sake, cuz you're doing them bad marks if you just screw up and get 0.

You'd probably be in one of those un-named bands, not band e1, e2, e3 or e4. Either band turtle or band nothing :)

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
u get zero for ur hsc mark
then u get ur moderated assessment mark (according to ur rank), and u half it and that's ur maths mark

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hey...i didi the estimator thing, like the lowest hsc 4u mark was like 86, does dat mean i will get that??

ricenoodles

HSC
86? that sounds a bit wrong

edit: oops...thought u meant the lowest hsc 4u mark possible was 86...blah that was totally stupid of me

Last edited:

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
yeh sif get 86 for doing bugger all... everyone would choose that then

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
the lazseeker for 2001, dat was the lowest scaled mark...btw, any of u guys know the average RAW 4unit mark?

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
hehe, band turtle is TG room medal :D. #1 in maths.

If i'm correct, i think it depends 100% on your exam mark, and not your HSC mark as a whole. So anyone here always have the chance. :)

Toby

hmm..
actually, i don't think that was the lowest scaled mark... (86)
my brother did the hsc then
and the marks were spread out (mostly high 80s and low 90s)
still some low ones too (low 80s)

Toby

hmm..
hmm i don't think its 100%
it just goes to the person with the highest mark in that year for the hsc (hardly anyone gets 100%, only once in 1993)
and yes.. i saw him get that medal... grr! *envy* :)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
hmmmm i think im gona get like 20% in the exam.....
a 50% would be very unlikely hehe
i wonder what is the raw average that ppl get in 4 unit maths in the hsc?

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
why bother showing up at all? id rather sleep in than sit in a room for 3 hours, waiting for the superviser to say "pens down".

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by ezzy85
why bother showing up at all? id rather sleep in than sit in a room for 3 hours, waiting for the superviser to say "pens down".
hey u can leave after 1 hour u know, like most of the kids in my skool. :rolleyes: :D

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by hbk_ace
hey...i didi the estimator thing, like the lowest hsc 4u mark was like 86, does dat mean i will get that??
the lazseeker for 2001, dat was the lowest scaled mark...
1) You're looking at the wrong course. 4UC refers to the marks gained by 4U students on the 3U paper. You should be looking at 4UA. This was explained in the instructions for the program.

2) Did you even read the message reported by the program? "That mark is too low! It lies in the bottom percentile of marks for which there are no statistics." Obviously, it wasn't the minimum mark. If you get 0, it'll either be classified as a non-serious attempt (looks bad on your transcript) or it'll just be a plain old 0.

3) Don't expect that old version of LazSeeker to have any relevance to future years. It was designed for the 2001 HSC and only for the 2001 HSC.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
3) Don't expect that old version of LazSeeker to have any relevance to future years. It was designed for the 2001 HSC and only for the 2001 HSC.
yeah, go get the uai seeker...its worth it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)