• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What has everyone accomplished/ is planning to accomplish? (1 Viewer)

gleeek

HSC
Just a simple thread. Just a thread for us 2013ers to share where we are up to in our courses and how much we've accomplished, as well as what you're planning to accomplish in the upcoming weeks. -mentally preparing myself to feel very behind :L-

For me:
English
- Nearly completed all my analysis for Emily Dickinson (belonging), 2 more little poems to go, and then I'll start with practice essays.
- Some practice with creative writing.
- Did some short answers work, but need to work on that a lot more since my first assessment in week 8 is solely a short answer assessment.
Overall, kinda satisfied but there is definitely more that can be done.\

Modern
Basically been doing reading and then writing notes and answering questions, but only now starting to get more into source analysis. Basically 1/2 the core in terms of content.

Ancient
Not even going to go there.

Legal
-Essentially finished the whole crime topic in terms of chapter reviews from a more simple textbook, but now going further and making my own notes with Cambridge.After that- hopefully by mid next week- going to just do past papers for the 2 weeks remaining before my assessment.

Business
-Completed notes for 3/4 of operations, aiming to finish the rest by the end of this week, and then going to continue with doing ANY practice MC and SA questions I can find (first assessment is a MC and SA assessment).

Last edited:

MiseryParade

HSC
What I've done so far

english advanced: completed all modules - just practicing essays everyday now to ensure I do not limit myself to a rudimentary understanding of english concepts!

chemistry: up to the last topic - everything seems pretty clear so far

biology: half way through

and the rest of my subjects are also pretty much like the aforementioned

SLEEP IS OPTIONAL IN THE HSC!!!
Didn't you do the HSC this year? Your username and signature are very familiar...

OT: not get behind maths homework. That's all I want this year.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
No but I've been preparing for my hsc from this year early term 1 in combination with prelim work!

HSC requires work and dedication! sleep after the hsc exams because now its optional! If you're going to sleep, keep it to a minimum of 2-3 hours due to the fact that you have to practice with past papers and create summaries etc...
sanjoy

thanks for the realisation man. I'm now sleeping 2 hours a night.

SanjoyM

HSC
Hey Guys!
I have completed my HSC!!
The above is not my account. Perhaps, it is some troll account! - Just clarifying this.
Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)