What I Will Do. + Questions (1 Viewer)

Deathless

HSC
[Only for people who are screwed in work to time ratio]

Please forgive me if this isn't allowed. But I'm just going to post what form of work I am going to do until my Trials, and if I post it; I think it's sorta like a promise to myself and BoredOfStudies (although I don't know why). Although, I break promises a lot; I think if I state what I will do in terms of study, on the internet than I will do it and I won't lose the sheet of paper or diary which I planned to write it.

Also (please don't get angry, if this is a stupid idea - forgive me, and I'll try delete this thread if possible) if anyone has any questions concerning Maths, English or History I will try answer it. I think there are other threads where people ask questions and swap, but I don't think they're very active. So if anyone has any questions please ask them, and I will try answer them if no one does. It's really good practice for me and for everyone else behind in terms of content.

I'M GOING To do:

Sums and Sequences Tommorow
Highlight Distribution of Y and Wealth
Class homework

P.S. Please ask questions, so I can answer them :)
[Also if this is the most stupidest thread, please don't get angry --> :burn:]

CaptainJack

HSC
[Only for people who are screwed in work to time ratio]
[Also if this is the most stupidest thread, please don't get angry --> :burn:]
Most stupid... stupidest isn't a word.... Well looks like you're going to have some fun with your English exam then :tongue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)