Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Textile Arts

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Furnishings

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters

Jazicat

HSC
thank god theres more, i dont fell so stupid now...
my teacher said a couple years ago she had someone hand in their "garment" with no seams, it was just pattern pieces pinned together lol
and then all of a sudden i felt much better. i was up til 5am this morning sewing... and it wasn't until i woke up today that i realised i sewed in navy blue and not black. i think everything has just gone wrong now. but, at least mines not pinned together.

there is a girl in my class who is making a set of handbags, and the last i saw of her, which was friday, she had only cut out the pattern pieces...

so blerrrgh.

evil_kitten

HSC
and then all of a sudden i felt much better. i was up til 5am this morning sewing... and it wasn't until i woke up today that i realised i sewed in navy blue and not black. i think everything has just gone wrong now. but, at least mines not pinned together.

there is a girl in my class who is making a set of handbags, and the last i saw of her, which was friday, she had only cut out the pattern pieces...

so blerrrgh.
ooh thats gotta suck.
i have to dye it, dip dye it, put the eyelets in and do about 300 meters of bias binding..
only problem is i have no money and the dyes gonna cost like $100 D:
oh and i have to make an underskirt and sort the fucking sleeves out..

Jazicat

HSC
ooh thats gotta suck.
i have to dye it, dip dye it, put the eyelets in and do about 300 meters of bias binding..
only problem is i have no money and the dyes gonna cost like $100 D:
oh and i have to make an underskirt and sort the fucking sleeves out..
fucking dye. i know. aaargh expensive stress shitty things. i got to the point where i had no money left for even cheap dyes, so i dyed in tea and coffee and cos i dyed sheep wool that i had just carded my house smelt like a sheep drowning in a giant coffee pot... so gross.

but... this is somehow going to be all worth it.

i just ran out of brown double fold bias tape. gaah. trials tomorrow gaah. portfolio can fuck off.

its ok we are going to go the best because we are so super awesome...
and we can make amazing things happen last minute, even if everything before it goes horribly wrong.

my next step crocheting. yay

evil_kitten

HSC
fucking dye. i know. aaargh expensive stress shitty things. i got to the point where i had no money left for even cheap dyes, so i dyed in tea and coffee and cos i dyed sheep wool that i had just carded my house smelt like a sheep drowning in a giant coffee pot... so gross.

but... this is somehow going to be all worth it.

i just ran out of brown double fold bias tape. gaah. trials tomorrow gaah. portfolio can fuck off.

its ok we are going to go the best because we are so super awesome...
and we can make amazing things happen last minute, even if everything before it goes horribly wrong.

my next step crocheting. yay
only problem is, tea doesnt come in red or purple! D:
oh my, i'm so fucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)