What Now???? (1 Viewer)

Z_Nizzle

HSC
ok i read all that stuff on moderation of internal marks etc etc... find myself in the following situation:

This guy in my class beat me in the economics exam by about 5%...he got 89% rank 1 and i got 84% rank 2...now if i end up beating him in the externals...does he get my extearnal mark regardless of how much i beat him by?

A l

HSC
N/A
That person would have his internal assessment mark equal to your external exam mark. However, you will still have the same external exam mark and your resultant internal assessment marks will depend on the performance of whoever comes second in the external exam.
For example:
You get 89% in the external exam and the guy got 84% in his external exam.
You get 84% in the internal assessments and the guy got 89% in his internal assessments.

You:
Internal assessment mark: 84
External exam mark: 89
Final HSC mark: 87

That person:
Internal assessment mark: 89
External exam mark: 84
Final HSC mark: 87

The above is a hypothetical situation, and can change according to the actual external exam marks you recieve and the gaps that separate you from the next person above/below you.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Z_Nizzle said:
ok i read all that stuff on moderation of internal marks etc etc... find myself in the following situation:

This guy in my class beat me in the economics exam by about 5%...he got 89% rank 1 and i got 84% rank 2...now if i end up beating him in the externals...does he get my extearnal mark regardless of how much i beat him by?

if ur gonna tell em why not tell them the truth..............i was the one who got 89% u came 4th..........cause 2 people got 86% and 85%.................:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)