What pieces of clothing is this person wearing? (1 Viewer)

Flop21

HSC
...?

A yellow crop top and some dance/boy shorts?

pumpNdump

HSC
N/A
Crop top + undies

Any top that isn't a full length top is a crop top.
o.m.g. thxxx <3. how come this particular one iz so hot? likee the shirt iz thin and tight, knw what i mean? do u now how to replicate it? like what shirt is this before. then it was cut to make crop top?

si2136

HSC
N/A
o.m.g. thxxx <3. how come this particular one iz so hot? likee the shirt iz thin and tight, knw what i mean? do u now how to replicate it? like what shirt is this before. then it was cut to make crop top?
Just buy it from a store, or ask a person working in the store for help. You're asking random questions here when you can get direct answers from stores, ASSUMING you can because you're not a creep.

pumpNdump

HSC
N/A
Just buy it from a store, or ask a person working in the store for help. You're asking random questions here when you can get direct answers from stores, ASSUMING you can because you're not a creep.
do u think crop tops are fashionable?

i see lots of late teens wearing it

Flop21

HSC
Because she's got boobs and is wearing a push up bra, so it makes the top tighter looking. So to replicate buy crop top + push up bra. Obviously if you're talking about when it was made in a factory it was fabric then cut into that shape...

pumpNdump

HSC
N/A
Because she's got boobs and is wearing a push up bra, so it makes the top tighter looking. So to replicate buy crop top + push up bra. Obviously if you're talking about when it was made in a factory it was fabric then cut into that shape...
thxxxx!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)