what questions did u stuff up (1 Viewer)

Bakeries

HSC
for the australian scientest question I did penicillin

Crazynesss

HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
omg i didnt realise it said australian scientist. I just said people made scientist contributed to society by creating vaccines to minimise chance of getting diseases. lol
I did that too. I didn't know the answer had to be so concise. :(

smushieex

HSC
speedofsound said:
For the Aus. scientist one, I just wrote something about fluroscent light bulbs WTF. I had no idea.
AHAHA! so did i!
I don't remember ever learning about an australian scientist.
I didn't even provide a name. lol.
Then all my friends said they put something about cervical cancer.

Cardea

HSC
:( My calculator gave me the most random answer for the trig thing, and I just went ahead with it. I'm such an idiot.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
In the maths paper- The one about the compound interest. I totally didnt see that I could use the table and I couldnt remember the formula.

History - Pick a PM and write one thing. I picked Menzies and wrote something random about migration.

speedofsound

HSC
agirlinatutu said:
In the maths paper- The one about the compound interest. I totally didnt see that I could use the table and I couldnt remember the formula.

History - Pick a PM and write one thing. I picked Menzies and wrote something random about migration.
WTF I completely forgot about that table too LOL

I stuffed up the ecological sustainability one in Geo today... o_O

Cardea

HSC
I couldn't the very last question for the compund interest part! I got confused with what it was asking - investment thingy and just ended up writing 11th year because it was closest to the answer I got. I'm probably going to get it wrong..

suzlee

HSC
Cardea said:
I couldn't the very last question for the compund interest part! I got confused with what it was asking - investment thingy and just ended up writing 11th year because it was closest to the answer I got. I'm probably going to get it wrong..

I got 11th too :)

omg for the compound interest, I completely ditched the table at the start.... They gave me two lines to do the working for A then get the interest, and I was like ... something's wrong!!

The interest ended up being different if you used the table in the end for me.. Off by 5 cents, I think.

Laryxle

HSC
I screwed up the whole history exam. I had no idea what any prime ministers had done so I did John Howard even tho my school did whitlam, and my answers for the other things were also bs

moey187

HSC
suzlee said:
I got 11th too :)

omg for the compound interest, I completely ditched the table at the start.... They gave me two lines to do the working for A then get the interest, and I was like ... something's wrong!!

The interest ended up being different if you used the table in the end for me.. Off by 5 cents, I think.
I did 11 too!!!

Crosswinds

HSC
beastindahouse said:
for the last question in science i put down how dams kill the river and damage the ecosystem.
Is dat right?
Oooh I hope so I said that too.

This will make me sound like a complete moron but i think i messed up a lot of maths questions. I actually ran out of time, which after hearing what other people have said about maths is embarassing to admit lol. I kind of misjudged how long it would take (after finishing 30 minutes early on the trial).

Last edited:

Fezzyy

HSC
I probably stuffed up the English short-story response - I wasn't that creative, it was kinda dull and childish, and I juggled around with my paragraph structures.

In Geography I wrote about Waste Management for the extended response. Couldn't find much to write about so I definitely didn't get a high mark. I just said that Waste Management should be managed with the three R's: Reducing, Reusing and Recycling. Then I just gave one or two sentences on how each of these is done.

In History's extended response I talked about migrants. The question was *Describe a change for this group of people and *What were the effects of this change. I just spoke about how migrants were discriminated against and had to do a dictation test in a foreign language. For the change I talked about how the test was abolished and that it was easier for people to migrate to Australia, and that we became valued for our multiculturalism. So I probably didn't answer it all that correctly.

What did everybody else write for the 15-mark question for the History SC?

blackratpoo

HSC
women. so easy.......i remembered all the dates about shit....the pill, equal pay.....so easy. could talk about for days.

now people have got me worried for writing that the desalination would be abetter option in science. if you justified correctly making comparisons of the ones given then is it still ok?

i completley forgot about rainwater tanks! argggggg

blackratpoo

HSC
I found maths easy. It was a 11 because it was the first time the value reached over 2. Therefor it must of doubled at that instant. It takes no calculator work what so ever. I think people over though a lot of questions.

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
oh know I forgot punctuation in my short story. Didn't use exclamation marks, hyphens, etc.

enoklir341

HSC
i wrote the hills hoist clothesline 4 the astralian scientist!!

cldnt think of anything else, might stil get the marks but

studentcheese

HSC
hmmm. I didn't bring a ruler to the science exam so I guessed the whale question. I should've used 'your thumb=2 cm' to do it. :p In Science, I was about to put DNA but I changed it to chromosome because the amount of boxes was so tempting! In English, I put changed my mind and put an answer as C, crossing it out, putting D, when C was the right answer all along. In Maths, I guessed all the triangular prism questions because I suck at shapes and visualising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)