• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what should I be looking for? (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
hey guys

i'm a yr 11er....

or since yr 12 just graduated...maybe i'm yr 12 now?

whatever. so i'm starting to gather my supp. texts for yr12 AoS which will be inner journey...

but reading my book...i'm just a bit lost...what stuff am i meant to look for?? i find it hard to pick out things which relate an "inner journey" specifally. from the big picture...overall...it's easy to see the spiritual journey the guy takes....but when it comes down to stuff to quote....sentences to underline etc etc....i really don't know what sort of things i'm looking for.

in yr 11 AoS we did obsession, and that was a tad confusing too but i knew i was looking for the IMPACTS of obsession on others...things that started the obsession, and how all this was brought out by the 'composer'....

but i'm really lost with inner journey...

any suggestions?

HSC
N/A
a) I don't know what prescribed text you're doing (there's more than one), and b) why don't you let your teacher teach you the module before you start worrying about what you haven't learnt yet :p

There is something in dance (I'm a dance teacher) where the student will try and self-teach themselves to "get ahead", using whatever knowledge/experience they have. In rare circumstances this can work, in the vast majority of cases the student actually gets themselves into a big confused mess, and the teacher has to work twice as hard to get that student back onto the right track - not only do they have to teach the right thing, but they have to UN-teach what the student taught themselves.

English modules you have done in the past are not the same as inner journeys. Don't look for crossovers - this is something new.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
English modules you have done in the past are not the same as inner journeys. Don't look for crossovers - this is something new.
that'd explain a lot....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)