• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what should I do ? UTS or SYD ??? (1 Viewer)

Lazy Lankan

HSC
ok so I got my first preference at Sydney (B Computer Science & Technology) but only recently I realised that I like my 2nd preference more (UTS - B Maths & Computing) ... then I changed preferences and I am waiting for late round offers ... I enrolled in Sydney though (just in case) ... and now I'm not sure what to do!? If I get a late round offer I don't know whether to accept it or stick with Sydney!

Does anyone here do either of these courses?? I've been asking around and people say that UTS is better if I am doing a computing degree, is that true? I'm about 95% sure that I would accept UTS if I get an offer - but it's not 100% is it ?!

oh and btw .. probably a dumb question - but I'm clueless - what's the difference between a tutorial and a lecture?

thanx in advance ...

Lazy Lankan

HSC
yeah I know that it is run by the Science faculty ... and yeah I went to that site last night ... but is there anyone here that actually does one of these courses? and can some1 plz answer the 'dumb' question ?

epsilon

HSC
Yo Lazy dude! A lecture is when everybody crams into a big hall, and listens to a lecturer. A tutorial is when you're divided into small groups, and you get to ask a tutor questions on things you don't understand during the lecture, and also to do your homework. Cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)