what sort of things can u ask???? (1 Viewer)

jess04

im a little confused... what sort of things can u ask on the advice line???

Can u ask questions specfic to course content ( eg.. ring up maths and ask for help with anuities) or is it just like support and counselling ????

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
u can ask nething...support and counselling-kids helpline, this is HSC advice line, the name suggests the topic of discussion will b to do with nething bout the hsc, u call up and tell teh guy which topic u need to discuss from whichever subject

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
u can ask anything,
my friend asked if just studying vietnam and leaving out all of cambodia for modern was ok
and they have all the exam papers with them and model answers etc

Kimmi_R

you can ask whatever you want, you give them ur student number, confirm your name and date of birth. then they ask you what subject eg maths, then the nature of the question eg annuities and they put you thrugh to a maths teacher who will already have been given all that info and they you just ask away. if your doing past hsc papers and get stuck its also really good because they have all the past papers there with them to go through questions with you. one of my school teaches said that last year he was on the phone to a student for 3 hours helping with past papers!

crazyperson999

you can ask whatever. Since i have, i believe the worst english teacher in the state, i asked what we had to know for each module. Those were my words. I spoke to a guy for about 45 mins, found out a fair bit of stuff. :) :) :) :) :) :bat:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)