• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What the hell is the difference between ROLE and RESPONSE (1 Viewer)

Jaserius

Could anybody help me here? For the love of God?
I just dont get it.

Is one the opinion/stance, and the other the action taken?

Howcome all these sample answers then, like in the macquarie revision guide, talking about actions taken by churches in response to war and shit when the syllabus dot point is only about the ROLE! HELP!

Thankyou very much.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Jaserius said:
Could anybody help me here? For the love of God?
I just dont get it.

Is one the opinion/stance, and the other the action taken?

Howcome all these sample answers then, like in the macquarie revision guide, talking about actions taken by churches in response to war and shit when the syllabus dot point is only about the ROLE! HELP!

Thankyou very much.
logically, the response flows from the role .: most texts only talk about response...you can work out their role from their response!
plus
role implies an "official" point of view or stance (ie everyone agrees etc etc etc). Most Church groups dont have an "official" point of view as such on many issues (if that makes sense) as their responses to situations are localised and depend very much upon the situation/example + they dont want to get locked into a "why dont you....as its your belief?"

I would be more concerned with the areas (examples eg war) rather than the difference between role and response (as they are sort of the same thing and rely heavily upon each other) as this is what you will need for your exams....

stop stressing......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)