what to do (1 Viewer)

**blu_rose**

HSC
im really worried about ext eng at the moment as my marks have been declining dramatically.
i havent had my trial results back yet but i am pretty much certain i went terrible in them, especially as i had studied for a very limited time cuz i had another major test on the same day.
initially i was going ok but i dont know what happened afterwards, i just lost interest all of a sudden and motivation. i really dont wanna drop it now cuz i have already put so much effort in it before, but i also dont want it to take anymore unnecessary time from my other subjects if it's not gonna amount to anything.
so do u think i should put in an extra amount of effort for the hsc or is it too late now, and i should just utilize my resources into subjects which will definitely determine my final uai.
im really worried, can u guys please give me feedback.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Woah! Hold on here. You don't need to give up now, you are *so close* to the end. How about you give a bit more information on where you're at and what your problems are. Such as, what is it about your assessments you're struggling with?

**blu_rose**

HSC
i think i've just sort of lost ambition in the subject.
like i keep hearing how hard it is to do well in the subject so i've become really disheartened to try harder.
if i put a lot of effort into it now for the HSC will it be too late, cuz of our assessments mark?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
It is never too late to try, I won't lie to you and say there is no effort involved but it is more than possible to excell in this subject - especially since you would have no more assessments coming up and you could just practice and practice till you get where you want to be. So don't give up now! There's only a little more to go and then you will have that unit done. If you have any difficulties, just post in the forum and someone will be sure to help you. Just don't give up!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
What focus are you doing?

Give us an example of some of your assessment work and marks etc.

Kami is right though, to a certain extent. It is very very close, but if EE1 is going to hinder your exam preparation for the HSC then it is never too late to drop it.

On the other hand, if you're ok, doing not too badly, you never know, there is still time to bring your work up especially if you go to a school where the rest of your class is liable to do well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)