What type of work/ amount finished (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Hello all! This question probably has been asked before but since this folder is getting empty, there's no harm to excite it a little bit.

Which type of medium are you using?
How much have you done?
How are you feeling at this stage?

I am making a video and very close to finishing! (although I still have to catch up with my journal and reflection statement!)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i will finish mine if i do at least 3 all-nighters from now till 25th...

maconna should seriousli thank meeh...
hehe... dairy farmers should thank me too! :)
what media are you using??

Last edited:

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
website.....

mine is sorta lyk a critical response disuised in the form of a website..mainly cuz we have a limit of 40 frames....and cuz i can make a page as long or short as i want..therefore in relaity, there is no world limit...which is relaly bad...cuz ihave got lyk 40 pages worth of writing.....:p

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
website.....

mine is sorta lyk a critical response disuised in the form of a website..mainly cuz we have a limit of 40 frames....and cuz i can make a page as long or short as i want..therefore in relaity, there is no world limit...which is relaly bad...cuz ihave got lyk 40 pages worth of writing.....:p
ahhh! that's very clever of you ;)

oh, so your major work doesn't actually involve machronna, it's just that the coffee wakes you up. silly me :)!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
llol!!! u r funniz..lol

so wotz urs gotta do with dairy farmers?? i thought you just drink lotsa milk and datz how u keep awake....:p
It's in my movie :)

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
website.....

Ooo, be careful with that. Went to a workshop somewhere and some guy said that he found that dodgy. Hope you get it right.

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
btw I to am doing a video. And lets say ambition and an inflated ego have done me no favours. I've done hardly a thing, although my journal and reflection statements are in ok condition. GOD HELP ME!!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Andronicarse
btw I to am doing a video. And lets say ambition and an inflated ego have done me no favours. I've done hardly a thing, although my journal and reflection statements are in ok condition. GOD HELP ME!!
yay!! a fellow vidder.

hello

how are you going with it?? mine's like 7 minutes and a half. I am not really convinced of the thing that I have done. teachers said it looks okay but I am cynical :(

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm doing poetry. I'm just doing the final edit, so it's about 2-3 hours away from being finished!!! Yay!!! But I probably won't finish editing it until after the trials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)