• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What was the CSSA Trial like. (1 Viewer)

Trias

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone.
I just finished my english advanced paper and I was wondering how the standard paper was different to ours in the questions for the module.

I have asked around at school but the few people who do standard didnt really give specific answers.
What were the questions like for this year?

EngelFeuer

HSC
Well, two of the three standard questions were essays: Module A & B ("Experience Through Language" and the close analysis of texts respectively). The question on "Texts and Society" was a feature article.

I can't remember the questions specifically, but Module A was based around how the characters in the texts studied communicated with each other or how they connected. Module B asked for a response based on how texts challenge the way we think and feel while Module C was based around how change depends entirely on attitude.

I'm not sure what the CSSA Advanced paper was like, but you can probably still remember it and make your own comparison. :3 Hopefully this is enough detail for you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)