• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What would be a suitable school bag to bring to uni? Considering the amount of... (2 Viewers)

franklhy

HSC
... books, lecture notes, files, stationery we need to bring to school every day.

Personally I'd prefer those normal bag packs with 2 slings over the shoulders, instead of sling bags. Sling bags can get pretty heavy on the shoulder when I'm carrying too much stuff.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
... books, lecture notes, files, stationery we need to bring to school every day.

Personally I'd prefer those normal bag packs with 2 slings over the shoulders, instead of sling bags. Sling bags can get pretty heavy on the shoulder when I'm carrying too much stuff.
I bought a sling bag/satchel back in first year when I wanted to be trendy and shit like half the others around me who all came along with that same fucking country road bag.

Then I realised afterwards I was carrying more textbooks to uni to get more work done, so I switched to a normal backpack.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
if anything any bag will do - unless you bring a laptop then a backpack is the best bet

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
depends what degree you are in

i need to have my maths text book with me when i have my maths tutor, other than that i only need me text books to do study at uni if i so please

but yer i just use a backpack cause im there for so long i take a lot of shit

franklhy

HSC
so i don't need to have too big a bag pack right. i'll be studying telecommunications engineering. going straight to 3rd year.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
so i don't need to have too big a bag pack right. i'll be studying telecommunications engineering. going straight to 3rd year.
Look....

I'm under the impression your main aim is to have a bag that is convenient and comfortable as opposed to something that is mainly hip and trendy.

If this is the case and since you seem to care about it a fair bit, invest in a high quality backpack such as victorinox or samsonite. They're expensive but they're durable, great to carry a laptop around in and usually include extra padding for your back.

Obviously, the amount of books you need each day depends but at the very least, when you need carry a fair amount of shit, you have a good bag to depend on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)