Whats a good company to do work exp with? (1 Viewer)

Jack_Ass121

Can anyone sugest a good company that would be good for me to do work experiance with that will actually accept me?

strawberry

go to "marknet technology". It's like a family biz and it's really good. You learn heaps of stuff (if you get the right person) and these guys are heaps fun. I went there for work placement and it was really good. I can't really remember the address..but you know that cemetery near flemington?? well its right across the street.

Jack_Ass121

oh yea? Do u think theyd accept me if i asked them? ill check em out, thanks for d tip.

Id luv to do work exp at like a lan buisness where all ud be doin is playing cs, that would be cool

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i went to the itd at uts for my workplacement... i had a blast.

if ya wanna see if they got a position there, but u gotta be quick coz they only take one person a month... ask ur teacher or workplacement organiser or call uts up urself...

nerdd

i went to City Printers in the city.
it was great!
especially if you have an inner love for graphics design, print design..

i got to do some menus, business cards etc.
it made me realise that i wouldn't mind doing that as a career! (but i wouldn't hehe)

Ezalum

HSC
N/A
I suggest you try to get Work Exp with the council IT dept. I went to the Coffs Harbour City Council (voted best council in Australia by the way :p ) and I had a ball, as well as learning a great deal I didn't know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)