• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What's textual form? (1 Viewer)

DrDawn

HSC
N/A
Hello,

I have to write an essay about how textual form is used in certain texts, could someone explain what it is? Thanks :)

studiesofboard

HSC
I do not know if it is correct but if this is an exam/ assignment and I had to think on the spot I would have started with this :)

Textual form is the way in which texts are formed/displayed, how they are written and in what ways they are expressed. The purpose of textual form is to allow an individual to explicitly deepen and enrich their understanding of a text and to successfully use it to refine their own responses. The way a text is written can attract and allow one to connect with a text restoring upon past experiences and inflicting emotions or it can catalyse one to develop a form of empathy with a text.

Last edited:

DrDawn

HSC
N/A
I do not know if it is correct but if this is an exam/ assignment and I had to think on the spot I would have started with this :)

Textual form is the way in which texts are formed/displayed, how they are written and in what ways they are expressed. The purpose of textual form is to allow an individual to explicitly deepen and enrich their understanding of a text and to successfully use it to refine their own responses. The way a text is written can attract and allow one to connect with a text restoring upon past experiences and inflicting emotions or it can catalyse one to develop a form of empathy with a text.
Oh my god, thanks so much this is exactly what I needed, appreciate it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)