What's the deal with the new reference sheet? (2 Viewers)

mrclauderandall

HSC
So obviously we now will be getting the new reference sheet for our HSC e2 exam, but what does that mean happens with the old standard integral sheet?
According to my teacher any questions in the test that would have required the old integral sheet will now include the necessary integral in the question (using *insert integral from old sheet* show that...). However I've herd from other maths teachers from different schools that we now will be required to memorise those integrals. Is this true? Or will they just not be testing any integration questions that would have required the old sheet?

aoc

HSC
My teacher said what yours did and that the old ln integral wont be tested or will be given to us as its not on the sheet, but anything could happen really so id reckon just memorize it in case

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
Well I suppose if you knew your integrations topic well enough it wouldn't be that bad of a change. I don't recall any news about them removing the standard integral sheet at the back of the exams papers but if this is true then you're most likely right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)