• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's the sweetest thing your partner has ever done for you? (1 Viewer)

asnodgr

HSC
when he couldnt dance, and still took dancing lessons with me, when he was self concious, and still went to a ball with me, when he first told me "oh my god you look stunning" or when he first said "You're beautiful, but I thought I did have to tell you cuz u already knew"

(that warm fuzzy feeling of memories really is true hey)

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
He partnered me to my deb, cos at the time I was his friends sister, so it was kinda strange. And then he bought me a bracelet for my deb... It was just so sweet!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
There are too many, because we've been together for so long.

I think the sweetest thing about him is that he's always there for me, no matter what time it is, what place, whether or not he's busy. When I'm having a bad day or when I'm upset, I'd call him and he would drop whatever he's doing to talk.

boz-foogle

Banned
lol. i hate it when he leaves the toilet seat up. who's with me ladies? lol. amen sistaz.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Everything he does is sweet.
i'm with ^

a couple of things off the top of my head:
- he blew up a couple of shots of the 2 of us (getting them framed soon) for our 6mth anniversary
- a couple of weeks ago i was at his place and i just couldnt stop concentrating on all this bad shit on my plate (assignments and just little shit that was pissing me off)...i started to cry and he came straight over to me and just gave me a massive hug. he's just got a way of making me completely sure that everything's going to be fine, no matter what :)

and just all the cute things he says to me and does for me. saying the lines like "cutie", "you're beautiful", etc...stuff that just puts a smile on your face :) and saying things like "you're hot/gorgeous" which you mightn't believe the first time he says it, but there's times when him saying it makes you believe it :D i love them

boz-foogle

Banned
i can feel a real sistrhood growing here grlz. ur all sweetie piez. laydeez of bos 4 life.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I think a more appropriate question should be:

define; everything

alby

cool duckie
HSC
natstar said:
He just got me diamond stud earings for my 21st.
:) cute

then again...my ex got me a pair of gold heart-shaped studs with 3 little diamonds in them for last chrissie, and we only started going out dec 4. that boy (well his dad) was made of money..or so it seemed. i found out about a month after chrissie that they were worth $200-250, i wanted to kill him..WAY too much money to spend on a chrissie pressie (or pressie of any sort) for a girl you havent even been going out with for a month yet!

my current bf got me a really nice silver ring for my 18th...that was worth $35, that was enough for me. i love my bf :D....and no, its not just the ring/pressies or the sex (lol) or his body or his family. i love him caus he's amazing, sweet, really caring, cute, supportive...:D

alby

cool duckie
HSC
calm down....i'm not even a benefactor, let alone a mod - i cant do shyte to you.
i was merely saying that shorthand is more annoying than personal experience/ranting

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
This thread would be more interesting if the females (AND males) admitted what they disliked about their partner rather being all-so perfect and cute.

ReaveR

HSC
bscienceboi said:
This thread would be more interesting if the females (AND males) admitted what they disliked about their partner rather being all-so perfect and cute.
How my gf thinks she's always right.
*grumble grumble*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You just dont want people to know of your adventures in leather get up ;)

HSC
I'd say the sweetest thing he ever did for me was let me 'drive' his car... (i'm on my Ls with 0 hours experience)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)