• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's with flavoured condoms? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I don't get it.
The time that you put on a condom is after foreplay and before insertion most of the time. So why does it need to be super-mega-choc-vanilla-penile flavoured? It's not like the vagina has any taste buds...or does it :p

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
Would u blow a guy with hygiene issue and pasty stuff under his head or he “unexpectedly” cum all over your mouth? So that’s what it’s for darling :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ohh but head with a condom on feels like crap. it doesnt have the warm nice damp feeling of a mouth. and i dont think youd want to blow a guy with hygiene issues with or without a condom.
in that case women should use special vaginal condoms before guys give them oral sex :p
also if youre blowing a guy through a condom before sex, then theres more chance of breakage due to teeth being used.

ZacG

HSC
Well, given the flavour's mainly on the inside of the condom (it is, go investigate if you must), one can only assume it's for a BJ after the act - maybe if sex itself didn't get you over the edge or something.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i realy dislike flavoured condoms.
the smell is overpowering.
especially the vanilla ones.
and the mint ones.
bloody awful.

the end.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
ohh but head with a condom on feels like crap. it doesnt have the warm nice damp feeling of a mouth. and i dont think youd want to blow a guy with hygiene issues with or without a condom.
in that case women should use special vaginal condoms before guys give them oral sex :p
also if youre blowing a guy through a condom before sex, then theres more chance of breakage due to teeth being used.
You are aware however that aids and other sti's can be spread through oral sex...
I bet you have syphilis.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
You wouldn't be able to tell if he has hygiene issues or not. Even if you ask him, he might not know either. :rolleyes: Better to be safe than sorry.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
they're gross. every flavor is rank but strawberry and it's still not very good anyways.

i guess they're to promote safe sex but a lot of guys i know laugh at the thought of head with a condom. so i guess the girls they're with have to trust them to be good

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
my geography teacher in yr7 bought one of them into class one day.
i was so tempted to throw it out the window onto someones head to see the damage for myself.
i was disturbed child.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahah i actually love durian. ate a lot in thailand: "we have a saying here. Durian: smells like hell, tastes like heaven"
Most hotels ban durians

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
the smell of condoms makes me gag for some reason i don't like them at all! so i had to put up with the smell for a few months, now the pill is my savour..

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
the smell of condoms makes me gag for some reason i don't like them at all! so i had to put up with the smell for a few months, now the pill is my savour..
Does the pill really cause hair loss and weight gain?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
I don't get it.
The time that you put on a condom is after foreplay and before insertion most of the time. So why does it need to be super-mega-choc-vanilla-penile flavoured? It's not like the vagina has any taste buds...or does it :p
what happened to boysenberry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)