when are your guys proposals due...? (1 Viewer)

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
hey

just wanting to know if im the only one who has their proposal due term 1 2006?????

this is weird! i dunno why we have so much more time... oh well im not really complaining bout more time :p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
yeah i think you are lol. i handed my one in like 2 weeks ago ..

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Mines due Wk 2 Term 1 2006.
I know of many people who have already handed theirs in.

We get the time so we can really consider the topic of choice I suppose - and see if there is enough information around so we can complete it. I'm glad ours wasnt due at the end of this term as we've already been overloaded with assessments...and homework. Ugh. :)

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
our teacher said said that our one was due so early so that we can work on it over the holidays

piecheck

HSC
N/A
Is it possible to change my question after i hand in my proposal?? it would be about the same topic still.....

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
Piecheck: That should be fine. No use continuing with a question if you find it unworkable.

My proposal was due in the last week of term 4. It was never that big a deal for us though, 5 marks out of an overall 50...it's just a way to make us think about what we're doing.

X

xeuyrawp

Asheroth said:
My proposal was due in the last week of term 4. It was never that big a deal for us though, 5 marks out of an overall 50...it's just a way to make us think about what we're doing.
Exactly. I personally think it's a good thing to have in term 4. When students come back from holidays, they should have firmly formulated their question and have done a lot of research. That way, they can complete the mw earlier...

thatjazz

HSC
I haven't even been given the assessment sheet yet . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)