When did we officially begin our History ext projects? (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey, I've recently handed in my hist ext journal for a midway marking. It was handed back with a note on my first entry stating that: "Be careful that you date your journal from the day you officially started the major."

I know I began all my other majors from the 4th term of year 11, but when did we begin history extension? I believe it was in the 1st term of year 12? Was that when we officially began our major too?

Thanks.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I think your teacher may be referring to properly dating your journal. If this is the case, every time you compose an entry just slot the date in the corner or something, it's so they can check for continuity and consistency, and to make sure you're not doing it all last minute.

My first entry dated in my Journal was the 4th of the 12th 2010 - when I went to a seminar for History Extension.

I was already partaking in extension classes 4th term last year, and my teacher also incorporated time for the Major; so for myself personally, I would have started History Extension along with the Project 4th term last year. But if you guys started in Term 1 this year, then yes; that's when you probably officially started the major work as well.

Fake-Name

HSC
Ah yes, That's what he meant. I understand now, Thanks for that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)