• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

when should I start 4U? (1 Viewer)

Sylfiphy

HSC
im thinking about doing 4U in year 12 but I feel like its too late to learn the content because im not even finished with adv or ext content and year 12 starts next term basically. Is it a good idea to pick it up? and also I want to enrol to ngo but I don't know if I should enrol for adv ext 1 and ext 2 because I feel like its too late to learn the content I missed for advanced nd ext now ugh.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
im thinking about doing 4U in year 12 but I feel like its too late to learn the content because im not even finished with adv or ext content and year 12 starts next term basically. Is it a good idea to pick it up? and also I want to enrol to ngo but I don't know if I should enrol for adv ext 1 and ext 2 because I feel like its too late to learn the content I missed for advanced nd ext now ugh.
It doesn’t even start for du until term 4 lmao chill. It’s less content involved more problem solving than anything

Pipi108

HSC
N/A
I started 4u content in year 10 but ive seen people in my school class start it half way through year 12 (go figure lmfao) and still end up with E4's

Sylfiphy

HSC
It doesn’t even start for du until term 4 lmao chill. It’s less content involved more problem solving than anything
thank God but im also leaving du cuz they skip content for the stupider classes (my class) to get ahead so I gotta go somewhere else but idk how im supposed to catch up the missed content when I move.. BUT ITS OKAY I SILL HAVE HOPE

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
thank God but im also leaving du cuz they skip content for the stupider classes (my class) to get ahead so I gotta go somewhere else but idk how im supposed to catch up the missed content when I move.. BUT ITS OKAY I SILL HAVE HOPE
Don't go for like 5 weeks straight and do the entrance test again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)