where are you going to live?

I want to live in a campus,

but im not sure if its a good idea.

what about you??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
Not going to uni

going to mooch of parents for most of adult life/join the army.

leon4u

HSC
stay in my house, and save up till own my own one day!

simple lol

Muz4PM

HSC
Home sounds like the place to be, at least for a little while until you can save up some money, then splurge on your own place. Probably what I will do.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
sucking off parents until i make enough money to get my own pad
hopefully i win the lottory or something in between... it would make it so much easier

michael1990

HSC
I think it would be better for me to live on Campus but then again mum said she would pay for a house for me.

So all depends.

bubbly89

HSC
Living on campus allows you to have all the immaturity that an 18 year can possess with no disapproving parents hanging around... it is the best thing ever. Party central, I'm living on campus at the moment and it is soo much fun, ask any college kid what they think living on campus is like and unless they're big time antisocial nerds, they'll tell you how fun it is. Its the best way to realise that all the stress that went into the HSC is complete bullshit.

Its also a nice stepping stone for living on your own, sort of a half way, most people live a year or two at college before moving out into a share house- usually with people you've met at college.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
hopefully not home hey.

HSC
Not sure at the moment, but I don't want to stay at home, partly due to the 4 hours per day of commuting I'd do to get to and from Sydney. I'm tired enough from the 2 hours I've travelled the last 6 years.

Artemis.

HSC
I live on the other side of the state so I'll have to move, hopefully on campus :)

nottellingu

HSC
Home unless i go to a uni far far away. Hopefully home...ive been spoilt too much for the last 17 yrs of my life to move out :rofl:

Taskan

HSC
nottellingu said:
Home unless i go to a uni far far away. Hopefully home...ive been spoilt too much for the last 17 yrs of my life to move out :rofl:
same here, lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)